CRS Temporary Housing is a leader in our industry providing temporary housing solutions to individuals who are displaced from their home due to loss. Working with insurance companies and the policyholders, we provide a variety of solutions to make this difficult time easier. Current openings exist in the position of Customer Claims Specialist. Our office is located near Metro Center in Phoenix, AZ.
We are seeking ambitious, highly motivated individuals to provide superior service and encourage repeat business from insurance companies and their customers. You will book hotels and/or assist with all needs during long-term housing, and act as the liaison between policyholders, insurance adjusters and landlords. You will assist families and serve as their primary point of contact until they move back home. This is a “customer service” position suited for high performers!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide superior customer service throughout the duration of the temporary housing stay.
- Serve as point of contact for policyholder, provide information and education on the housing process, and resolve all customer service issues related to hotel and/or housing stays.
- Source and reserve hotels, and follow up with policyholders regarding checkouts, move-ins, and move outs. Abide by state real estate regulations in providing proper notices.
- Obtain adjuster approvals and accurately process extensions if needed.
- Coordinate housing extensions, notices to vacate, and pickup of furniture, housewares and appliances.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by prompt and proper resolution of questions, issues and problems via email and telephone communication.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proven superior customer service skills. (minimum 2 years Customer Service experience.)
- Effective interpersonal and communication telephone skills.
- Intermediate computer experience – MS Word, Outlook, Excel.
- Functional ability and intermediate competency in math.
- Strong ability to multitask.
- Ability to consistently meet and exceed established standards for quality and productivity.
- Ability to remain calm and professional during stressful situations.
- Stable work history with excellent attendance.
- Strong work ethic.
- Sense of urgency and deadline oriented.
- Typing speed 40 wpm or higher preferred.
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.